The Party Starts at the Last Stop...
end of the line sandy
Sandy Village comes alive this summer with a brilliant line up of female Aussie artists performing at the first ever - End of the Line - music festival.
WHEN: Saturday 3 December from 2pm- 8pm
WHERE: Sandringham foreshore, beside the iconic Band Rotunda
WHAT: Live music, food and non-alcoholic beverages on the foreshore,
plus more live music and street performances around the Village from 12pm
LISTEN: End of the Line Sandy 2022 Spotify playlist: https://spoti.fi/3UI0iLH
THE LINE UP
Get ready for some tasty treats from these Sandy Village traders on the foreshore:
- Limoncello will have their famous and delicious burgers, along with fries, soft drinks and coffee on offer.
- Sidebar Wine Store and Bar will be serving a selection of cheese and charcuterie boards, salmon bagels, reuben toasties and a dessert platter.
Plus we have lots more food and drink options available in the Village - BROWSE HERE
Eat, Drink, Enjoy - but help us keep the foreshore clean and healthy too!
Our food trucks will be using minimal packaging and we are provided additional waste and recycling bins.
PLEASE BYO cups, water bottles, containers, cutlery etc to help us reduce waste and packaging too.
Metro Trains Melbourne will also be handing out a limited number of plastic-free carbon neutral food containers and wooden cutlery from 1pm if you're arriving at Sandy station.
Check out @VillageZeroSandy for more on what we're doing to make Sandy Village more sustainable.
Sandy beach bar
A selection of alcohol-free drinks will be available for purchase including:
- Monday Distillery non-Alcoholic & sugar free cocktails: Paloma, Apertiz Spritz, Classic G & T, Dram & Dry and Dark & Stormy
- Altina Drinks zero alcohol wines with Australian botanicals, vegan, gluten and sugar free: Sansgria sparkling wine
- ETCH Sparkling alcohol-free sparkling drinks with Australian Native Ingredients, all natural and sugar free: PLM - Davidson plum, Riberry, Strawberry Gum and ZST - Fingerlime, Lemon Myrtle & Rosemary
- Heaps Normal beer without the hangover: Another Lager
All drinks $5.00 - cash & card accepted. ATM's are available on Station St & Bay Rd.
More grocery and beverage stores also available in the Village if you'd prefer something else - BROWSE HERE
Getting to sandy
Leave the car at home this Saturday - its good for you and the environment too!
- TRAIN: a 30 minute direct train ride from Flinders St station - head to platform 13
- BUS: routes 600, 822, 825, 828, 922 & 923 all stop at Sandringham station
- RIDE SHARE: pre-book with local LumiRide or Uber now
- BICYCLE: bike paths extend along Port Phillip Bay in both directions
- WALK: it's going to be a lovely day for a stroll to the foreshore, if you're local
more music in the Village
The festival vibes will continue throughout the Village with live performances including:
- 12:00 PM: Dom La Ferlita - pianist, composer & entertainer @ Village Square
- 3:00 PM: Mary Ann Van Der Horst - singer/ songwriter @ Village Square
- 8:30 PM: Livin' in the 70's - local tribute band @ The Hobson Stores - $10 entry
Note: our street performers will be busking, so if you like what you hear pay what you can.Discover Sandy Village
ABOUT - END OF THE LINE SANDY:
The first in a series of Victoria-wide suburban music events, End of the Line Sandy aims to showcase the great places and people that are easily accessible by Public Transport - 'at the end of the train line'.
Featuring emerging and established artists, End of the Line Sandy will bring the Bayside community together to celebrate and support local talent and businesses.
This is an alcohol-free, family and pet friendly live music event.
RSVP and SHARE the FACEBOOK EVENT: https://fb.me/e/2fGnCGNZ8
Sign up to our newsletter for all the latest news and updates: http://eepurl.com/hjfHI9
Dec 3, 2022
Sandringham Beach Foreshore
Beach Road Sandringham Vic 3191