Good news - the Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program is back!
From 19 September, people can claim 25% cash back when you spend $40 or more – any day of the week, anywhere in Victoria.
Customers can make multiple claims until they reach a combined total of $125 cash back.
Available on a first come, first served basis until funds are exhausted or by 11:59pm Friday 16 December 2022.
Download the Dining business pack including posters and social media tiles HERE
Download the Entertainment business pack including posters and social media tiles HERE
Eligible Dining venues include:
- cafes and restaurants
- bars and pubs (food must be purchased)
- breweries, distilleries and wineries (food must be purchased)
- fast food and take away outlets, juice bars and kiosks
- restaurants and cafes open to the public within accommodation such as hotels
- hospitality venues within sporting, arts and theatre precincts
- temporary food premises including mobile food trucks, vans, canteens and trailers.
Eligible Entertainment venues include:
- events and festivals (does not include sport events)
- theatre, live music and performing arts including comedy, fashion, literary and music events
For all the details please visit: https://go.vic.gov.au/ELjp1K