Sandringham Village

Extension of Temporary Liquor Licence

Whilst there is no bulk extension of temporary licences as such most councils are individually extending the permits issued.Individual businesses should contact Council in regard to their individual circumstances and requirements.

What to do if your council permission is extended?

If the date to which you are permitted to use the area on your outdoor area temp licence is extended by your local council, please advise the VCGLR. There is no need to apply for a new outdoor area temp licence.

To inform the VCGLR of your council permission being extended please email the VCGLR at When emailing the VCGLR please include “Outdoor area temp extension” and the licence number of your outdoor area temp licence (this is located on the licence and should begin with the number ‘9’) in the subject line. You must also attach evidence of this permission from council, which may take the form of a letter, an email, or may be a permit.

Prior to contacting the VCGLR, please contact your local council to see if they intend to inform the VCGLR on your behalf that your council permission has been extended (in which case you do not need to advise the VCGLR).

Extension of Temporary Liquor LicenceBACK TO TRADER RESOURCES
Sandringham Traders Association proudly acknowledges the Bunurong People of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this land, and we pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging.